Credit Terms

  • We can provide the bio-fertilizers on credit for 12 months for purchases of US$25 million. The amount can be increased as Plans B and C show.
  • The 12-month L/C is for volumes of over US$10 million.
  • A 30% deposit would be paid when the contract starts. The remaining 70% will be paid to us at the end of each 12-month period.
  • As long as a 30% deposit is paid, Plans A, B, and C, or variations are possible.
  • A contract can be for 5 years or more. The price will not change for the duration of the first 5-year contract.
  • 0% interest.
  • The bio-fertilizers will be shipped in partial shipments month by month.

Contact us for more details